Signs of Abuse

There is likely a good chance of parent abuse and neglect . . .


  • When the child has to open a PO box because the parent is stealing personal items from the mail.
  • When a child stays at hotels to avoid going home to the abusive situation
  • When a child opens a safety deposit because she is terrified that she will lose everything and fears she must run, even if she has no idea where to
  • when a parent pushes children down the hallway, kicks them and throws toys at them
  • when a parent yells and screams curse words over and over and over
    • "this room is a pigsty, you stupid ass. do you do this because you hate me?"
      • she would say again and again



I did not know where to turn. I feared for me life. I feared so much. I just drove around central florida terrified. She would go to my work and sleep. She would tell people I worked with I was incapable of work.


She will NEVER be alone with my children. 

She will NEVER be alone with me. 


She is very very messed up.


She will not be allowed to continue hurting people. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Mermaid

Are You Here

D-Day, June 17 2004; My Timeline